Committed to Active Healthy Living for a Life Time!
Creating "A BETTER YOU!" Be YOUR BEST! 2021!
Many Facilities & Gyms have and are opening. Do your part to keep our community safe by following all public health advice. Keep safe - follow COVID-19 Guidelines Important, masks or face coverings when in public indoor & public spaces, including on Thunder Bay Transit, keep your distance 6". Wash your hands regularly. Outdoor great place to be * again keep your distance.
I asked to bring your own mat. Does that mean the work out is only on the mat?Some questions asked regarding going back live:
- "No this will be a complete class as was before warm-up, cardio, muscular endurance strength conditioning, cool down, stretch & relaxation"
- "We will use our own body weight, Cardio/Strength, Tabata & HITT Intervals, Stability Balls, Ballet Barre, weights, BOSU, TRX and more, You call it we do it. Class will be progressive, to success."
- "Yes come be ready for class, once class is done leave save chatter for outside, would be best"
- " Washrooms and change rooms are open for use but showers are not at this time."
- " As of right now not everyone using the studio needs to show proof of vaccination, however that may be a requirement by the health unit in weeks to come"
- "What we do make sure of, is that the room is cleaned in between all classes taking place."
Turn your passion for fitness! Build community!
Become a world class group Fitness Instructor Specialist.
"Certify your Passion"
Register before Sept 30th can give you discount
Need your team Certified? email me
We are excited that you are interested in Bootcamps for Change facilitating a #SweatierForTheBetter program in your facility or shelter!
Information may be shared with various partners, fitness professionals, our team/volunteers, and/or personal support workers.
The information you provide will help us begin to build the best program possible for the youth you work with. Please read carefully and fill out the following application form. Make sure the information you provide is complete and accurate.
Are you a trainer, physiotherapist, group fitness instructor, meditation leader, or otherwise employed in the fitness and wellness sector? We need your skillset to help us provide the greatest benefits to our youth!
- Work with us In-Shelter: Facilitate an in-shelter class for our youth experiencing homelessness.
- Social Media: We provide details and/or copy and images/art, and all we ask is that you spread the word to your followers